You acknowledge and agree that:
- The information that you receive via this Web Site is not intended to be, nor should it be regarded as comprising medical advice of any nature regarding a medical condition, diagnosis, treatments, procedures or practices. The content of this Web Site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a healthcare professional. Individuals should always consult their doctor or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions they might have regarding a medical condition, diagnosis, treatments, procedures or practices.
- Although we strive to provide on this Web Site the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this Web Site. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this Web Site. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Abbott Laboratories reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- ABBOTT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE. ABBOTT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ABBOTT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ABBOTT HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Abbott is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Your access to third-parties’ websites which may have hyperlinks to or from this Web Site is subject to the terms and conditions of use of such third-parties’ websites. Except as otherwise provided on this Web Site, Abbott will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on its Web Site. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by Abbott.
- This Web Site may contain forward-looking statements that reflect Abbott’s current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current research programs, results of pending or future clinical trials, ongoing commercialization of its products, regulatory approvals of pharmaceuticals, validity and enforcement of its patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. Abbott intends to update this site on a regular basis but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By using this Web Site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Web Site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our Web Site, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
Abbott products may not be available in all countries of the world or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products offered by Abbott are available only by prescription through your local healthcare professional.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in this Web Site (the “Information”) are the sole property of Abbott, except for information provided by third party providers under contract to Abbott, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the appropriate copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Web Site are used separate from accompanying text. Abbott is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Abbott.
No use of any Abbott trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this Internet site may be made without the prior written authorization of Abbott Laboratories, except to identify the product or services of the company.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
You recognize and agree that when submitting your personally identifiable information to Abbott, while Abbott has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, ABBOTT SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER, EVEN IF ABBOTT HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ABBOTT DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN PASSWORD.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Abbott does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, this Web Site. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. Abbott disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of this Web Site, or the content contained thereon.
THIS ABBOTT WEB SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ABBOTT, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, VENDORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (HEREINAFTER “ABBOTT PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS WEB SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY ABBOTT AND WHETHER OR NOT ABBOTT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, so this provision may not apply to you entirely.